Do you want to make a real difference in digital healthcare and prevention? Have you been waiting to join a fast-growing, data-driven start-up with extremely ambitious, passionate and multidisciplinary teammates? Are you looking for the next Community Management challenge? Then this job at Clear.bio is yours!
Clear.bio is a Dutch health-tech start-up (2019) and is named as one of Europe’s hottest startups. We aim to become one of the leading digital therapeutics companies in Europe.
Deeply rooted in medical and data science, we know that no single diet is considered “good for all human beings”. Precision nutrition is the future. Clear.bio has developed a digital self help tool that helps diabetes-2 patients to figure out their best diet, to adopt a healthier lifestyle and to revert their disease. Realtime bio-data, remote food coaches and a smart app provide personal diet advice and help changing behaviour.
As a Community Manager you work closely with the sales and customer support team and you are part of the Marketing department, which also includes the Head of Growth, a UX Lead and Designer. With a background in community management, we expect our Community Manager to be actively involved in building our community (focusing on participants in Clear diabetes treatment). Our current community will initially have to be filled with relevant content. The Community Manager has the ability to be both a strong storyteller and a good listener and knows how to captivate and grow the community. It should be a safe place for the participants where they can talk with like-minded people and learn from each other.
This role is based in Amsterdam (several days a week from home is possible) and reports to the Head of Growth.
The Community Manager will keep our Clear Community filled with relevant content. You will actively manage the online community across all digital platforms (the Clear Community, social media, third-party review platforms, etc.). Finding new ways to better connect with our members using our Community is important. Independent initiatives can be developed from this. The Community Manager should actively collect feedback from our community and translate it into actionable insights for relevant departments (e.g. support, product, etc.). Also, recruiting active community members to serve as ambassadors is expected. At Clear, you should be the representative of the Clear brand for active community members. Increasing the engagement of the community and thus the (long-term) effect of the Clear treatment would be a core task too.
About you … not a 100% match? 99% works as well 🙂
- 2+ years of community management experience
- 1+ years of experience in marketing communication, social media management, PR or related field
- Exceptional communication and coordination skills
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms and engagement
- Excellent writing and editing skills; a storyteller
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Affinity with technology, nutrition, diabetes and startups
- You have a lot of freedom, you have to be able to handle this well
- Experience with online communities
- Preferably: a bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing or dietetics
- Competitive salary with an attractive stock option plan
- Personal responsibility with tons of autonomy in a fast-paced, informal and hybrid working environment
- 10 great teammates (more to come!) and a nice office in Amsterdam Zuid, easily accessible by public transport
- Ability to make a real difference in the world of digital healthcare and prevention
Sounds interesting? We love to hear from you! Apply now . Questions? Please contact Jim Leseman directly (firstname.lastname@example.org)